Online Passport Processing
Manila today enjoys the DFA Passport Appointment System. Aside from it’s convenient; you can now set appointment for the processing of your passport anywhere because you can now access the form online. The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has instigated “DFA Passport Appointment System by Internet”. This new scheme gratifies to passport applicants that now have the choice to place an appointment with DFA and apply for passport via Internet. The DFA Passport Appointment System will be expanded to cover all applicants in due time.
Who can avail?
- Renewal for those whose passports have already expired;
- Renewal for those whose passport will be expiring within the next one year;
- Senior citizens (more than 60 years old)
- Qualified applicants may send their request via Internet to this email address: email@example.com.
- Applicant must provide the following:
- Full Name
- Birth date
- Birth place
- Latest Passport Number and Date of Issuance
- Booking an appointment must be made one week prior to the proposed date of appointment.
- An applicant must wait for the confirmation and must take note the reference number given by the DFA passport office before going to the DFA for filling of the application.
Applicants should go to the DFA office on the date and time they confirmed to apply for the passport. The DFA advised the applicants should apply ahead of time, since processing of the passport may take seven working days or two to three weeks for regular processing.